It’s believed by people across the world and by the science itself that when meditation is done properly, it calms and rests one person more than the sleep. In today’s fast digital life, one gets deprived of not only sleep but from the peace of mind as well. A calm mind can do wonders, it can:
- heal and soothe your soul,
- give clarity of perception,
- improve communication,
- enhance self- empowerment and
- help to set life-goals by determining its purpose.
Combating stress these days is not only important and necessary but a needed virtue. It is truly the key to sustained happiness and highly needed for self and spiritual growth.
The Foundation Course*
- The method and experience of meditation
- Understanding oneself and our connection with our own higher self
- Connecting with the supreme power
- Philosophy of Karma
- Making meditation a usual practice
Steps to Meditation
Benefits of SRM
- Not religiously bounded
- Peace of mind
- Relaxation of mind, body and soul
- Enhanced attitude and balanced relationships
- Enhanced sense-of-purpose and self-worth
- Balanced life and health
- You can select the number of days you want to come and choose your time.
- Class Timings:
|Days||Time Slot 1||Price|
|2nd Saturday of every month||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm||Rs. 2000/- (One Time)|
|Every Sunday||9:00 am to 10:00 am||Rs. 310/-|
- Classes may change or vary depending on company holidays.
How to enrol?
- Call at +91 81042 51595, +91 (0)22 4120 6202
- Email: email@example.com
Long Term benefits
- Receive daily affirmation for you to work on yourself daily
- You can join us for one session at any time.
- Workshops intimidation
About the Founder
Poulomi Mukherjee Reddy had been a teacher in her early life and a Researcher in Germany before quitting her job and wandering into the field of self-realization. She went through vigorous training from various institutes and organisations before discovering the potential of meditative training.